Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Nail Polish Collection

I have just made a YouTube video about how I store my nail polishes:



Pictures of all of my regular polishes:

NYX Girls: Pimp My Nail
China Glaze: Refresh Mint
Barry M: Mint Green
China Glaze: Flyin' High
Rimmel: Green With Envy


H&M: Blue My Mind
China Glaze: Dorothy Who?
Rimmel: Blue Vogue
Rimmel: Glam Goth
China Glaze: C-c-courage


Maybeline: Lilac Peal # 171
OPI: Parlez-Vous OPI
China Glaze: Grape Pop
H&M: Fashionista
OPI: Mad as A Hatter


Mavala: White
NYX Girls: White
L'Oreal: #032
China Glaze: The Ten Man
GOSH: Miss Grey


Mavala: Riga
ELF: Coral
NYX Girls: Golden Pink
China Glaze: Embrace
OPI: Tickle my France-y


ELF: Fire Coral
OPI: Hot and Spicy
Mavala: Hong Kong
H&M: Sophisticated Susanna
China Glaze: Good Witch?


ESSIE: Damsel in A Dress
ESSIE: Hot Commodity
Max Factor: Red Passion
China Glaze: Ruby Pumps
MAC: Scorcher


ESSIE: Fed Up
China Glaze: Peachykeen
Bourjouis: #11
Maybeline: Couture Orange


China Glaze: Lemon Fizz
NYX Girls: Marigold
China Glaze: Cowardly Lyin'
Rimmel: Star Dust
OPI: You Don't Know Jaques

1 comment: