Monday, August 2, 2010

I made an Etsy shop – Made of Imagination

I have just opened my own Etsy shop where I’m going to sell different fashion accessories and unique works of art that I make in my spare time.

I’m super excited to present this to you, as it’s something that I’ve wanted to do for ages. I’m a really creative spirit and I continuously venture out to try different things regarding all things art-related. 

Right now I am really into making simple bracelets made of thin string and beads. I like the simplicity of the design and love that it’s appropriate for any occasion.  Over time the bracelets simply become a part of you and your identity J



Further on I’m hoping to make some cute small bags that I already have a prototype of. They are made of wax cloth which makes them super durable and perfect to use as a make up bag. And they come in really cute prints and colours…

I really hope that you will check out my store and see if there is something in it for you…

go to madeofimagination.etsy.com to check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment