Sunday, August 29, 2010

Re-creating a MAC face chart: Aristo-Cat from Fabulous Felines

I really liked the face chart called Aristo-Cat from the new MAC Fabulous Felines collection. Since this collection is not yet released in Europe, I have re-created the look using colours that I already have in my collection. I tried to find colours that were comparable to the ones from the collection by the description of them...  

I have taken the pictures of the face chart from http://www.maccosmetics.com/




For the look I used:
Lightfall (s) from the In The Gallery quad as a dupe for Courtly
Illegal Cargo (f) LE as a dupe for Quite Spoiled
A mixture of Private Viewing (m) from the In The Gallery quad and Signed, Sealed (m) LE as a dupe for Palace Pedigeed.
On the cheeks I used Dainty Mineralized Blush as a dupe for Pet Me Mineralized Blush
On the lips I used NYX Fusion lipstick and African Queen lipgloss


And this is how the final look turned out:











I really hope you like it.
Take care
xoxo, Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment