Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coral Nails for Summer - OPI Hot & Spicy

I’m just loving coral for summer (who doesn’t?)!!! My newest obsession is the OPI Hot & Spicy that was released in the Hong Kong collection. I was browsing the nails section in my local department store and this baby shone from miles away. I just had to get it!

And I’m glad to say that it hasn’t disappointed. The application is really smooth, no streakiness or running. With two coats you’re good to go with beautiful creamy coral tips. The colour dries to a little darker than the bottle, but that could be due to base coat and top coat. But that’s not off-putting, to me at least! It’s an orange peachy coral with red undertones. It’s just the perfect summer shade that makes you hands or feet look luscious and tan. Also, the staying power is beyond complaints.

Overall an absolute summer musthave! So if you’re diggin’ the coral look, go get your hands on this beauty, you won’t regret it J

I hope you are doing well in the summer heat!



Xoxo, Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment