Sunday, July 11, 2010

Coral and Turquoise Eye Makeup Tutorial

This look was kind of inspired by the beautiful weather that made me think of those kind of exotic birds with vibrant colours. And since I had recently recieved some new NYX eyeshadows and hadn't gotten around to playing with them, this was the perfect opportunity!!!

So I kind of created a smokey coral and purple lid with turquoise in the waterline. I think it really flattering and not too much! I didn't have a problem with wearing this look out, but if you want to tone it down a bit you could just omit the liner.






Products used:
MAC paintpot in Coral Crepe (on the lid)
MAC paintpot in Bare Study (brow highlight)
NYX eyeshadow in Tropical (all over lid)
NYX eyeshadow in Red Bean Pie (outer V, crease and under the eyes)
MAC eyeshadow in firecracker (outer corner)
GOSH eyeliner in Blue Moon (waterline)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

On the cheeks I have NYX blush in cinnamon.











Hope you guys are all well!

xoxo, Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment